Terms & conditions
for Pin Drop Media Limited (“Pin Drop”)
No refunds on purchased tickets, unless otherwise advertised. Service fees and tax may apply. Tickets and seating are both limited and on a first-come-first-served basis. Programme and speakers are subject to change. All Rights Reserved.
Use of the Pin Drop website, booking tickets for Pin Drop events, commissioning private events and any other activities associated with the operations of Pin Drop (the “Activities”), is subject to the following conditions and engaging with the Activities you accept these conditions:
- Pin Drop accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website or any representations made in connection with the Activities or any other matters associated with the activities carried out by Pin Drop.
- Performance details, including but not limited to date, venue, time and listed performer, are subject to change without prior notice, and Pin Drop accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any such changes. Pin Drop accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material made available or accessed.
- By using Pin Drop’s website, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Pin Drop site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use Pin Drop’s website for personal private use.
The text and images contained in this website belong to Pin Drop unless otherwise stated and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Pin Drop.
Conditions of Sale and Exchanges
- Every member of the audience at Pin Drop event must have a valid ticket or invitation.
- Latecomers – admission is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
- Pin Drop reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any patron
- Unless otherwise stated, cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not allowed at Pin Drop events.
- Babes in arms cannot be admitted to events, unless otherwise agreed.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced before entering a Pin Drop event.
- Pin Drop reserves the right to make any alterations to an advertised programme and shall not be held responsible or liable in any respect whatsoever.
- Tickets may not be returned unless otherwise agreed with Pin Drop
- Tickets and invitations must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet other than Pin Drop or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Comments or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No failure or delay by Pin Drop in exercising any rights, power or legal remedy available to it hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof.
- In the event any one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of these terms and conditions but these terms and conditions shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been set forth herein, and these terms and conditions shall be carried out as nearly as possible according to its original terms and intent.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time-to-time, and shall be construed in accordance with, English law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.