1. Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions for the RA & Pin Drop Short Story Award 2018. Submission of an entry is taken as acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions.
2. Your story can be on any subject, but to be eligible for consideration must 4000 words or under and unpublished (or scheduled for publication elsewhere).
3. Submit your story using the online submission form here.
4. Save your short story entry as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) with the author’s name and short story title in the file name as per the following example: Author_Title_RAPinDrop_ShortStoryAward_2018.doc.
4. The document format must be as follows:
font — Arial, 12pt, black
each page numbered, starting from the front page.
The front page should include the title of the story.
5. Deadline for receiving entries: 6pm, 15th April 2018.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the Entry Instructions and the Terms and Conditions will not be eligible for consideration.
- Please note that the short story you enter must be unpublished and not scheduled for publication, however the author may have had other work published.
- Entries will be read anonymously.
- If you have any queries or would like further information, please email us at email@example.com